Friday, July 8, 2011

a new beginning...

This blog was created for myself. its content may not interesting. its just for rememorizing of what i learned from medical school. for those anyone who come across this blog, u guys must leave a comment. if u want to take a copy, with pleasure. this blogs content of teaching from my supervisor, interesting case, ward round, also from study group or alone. maybe right or wrong, so i hope u can correct me.

I created this blog because i want to make medical more interesting. i want to share with others from what i learned. if i keep the knowledge within me, it will never grow up. and i will forgot it someday. so i keep thinking, at last i want to make a blog. lantak la if many mistakes i will do. i still want to make something! something more different. at least i get the benefit, right?

*my grammar so bad isn't it?

ambil yg betul dan tegur yang salah...im still a student. not yet a doctor!

caution..every post will be update if it is necessary or get corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment